Quickly diminish the appearance of your scars and reclaim your confidence with the BodySil Silicone Scar Gel – the best silicone scar gel in Australia.
Scientifically recommended as the first-line scar treatment, the Bodysil Silicone Scar Gel is has been clinically proven to reduce the scar size, re-hydrate skin and lighten skin tone.
This silicone gel can be effectively used for any reddening of the skin – even on post-surgical, Keloid and Hypertrophic Scarring.
Once the wound has healed, simply apply the gel over the area topically 2-3 times a day for the best outcomes.
Even old scars can be successfully – improve the colour, size, and texture of scars with BodySil Silicone Scar Gel – Australia’s best silicone scar gel.
As with most scar treatments, please do not use until your wounds have healed. If you are not sure, please advise relevant health professionals about its usage.
- Can be used for post-surgical scarring (e.g. breast augmentation surgery, pregnancy etc.)
- Powerful enough to even combat Keloid and Hypertrophic scarring (suitable for both old and new scars)
- Scientifically-proven to be the best first-line scar treatment
- Soft and gentle texture for everyday use
- Developed and clinically tested in Australia
- Medical Grade Silicone Oil
- Water Soluble Laurocapram
How to Use:
- Only use the BodySil Silicone Tape when the wound heals (2-3 weeks after the wound started)
- Clean and dry skin before application
- Apply the gel across the whole length of the scar (do not rub in)
- Re-apply 2-3 times a day for at least 3-4 months to see the best results
How Does Silicone Gel Improve Scarring?
Scarring is a natural part of your wound healing. Most people will experience minor reddening of the skins, whilst others develop more severe Keloid or Hypertrophic scars.
Although Bio Oils and Vitamin E Cream can sometimes help reduce scar appearance. Silicone Scar Gels have been clinically-proven to possess anti-scarring properties, such as:
- Breaking down excess collagen to clear skin
- Skin re-hydration
- Reduces itching and discomfort
- Nourishing your skin.
Silicone-based products have been vigorously tested and recommended by skin experts around the world as the best non-invasive scar treatment.
For more information, please click here.
Scars, Stretch Marks Condition,