The JOBST For Men Casual Knee High 20-30mmHg graduated compression socks are ideal for everyday wear. With dri-release superior moisture wicking properties, these socks keep you comfortable all day while supporting your vascular system. Featuring a reinforced heel and wide comfortable support band.
JOBST® For Men Casual Knee High 20-30mmHg Compression Socks
$35.50 – $71.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $8.88 with More info
Not happy? No problem.
We want you to love your products and we offer credit coupon or exchange on change of mind or incorrect orders.
- We want you to love your products and we offer credit coupon or exchange on change of mind or incorrect orders
- 60 day returns on change of mind or incorrect orders
- Free 7 day returns on faulty items
- Check out our Returns Policy for more information
- If you have any issue with your order, simply reach out to our friendly support team for assistance
Class 2 (Firm) medical-grade graduated compression treats more serious conditions such as post-surgical swelling, deep vein thrombosis, and leg ulcers. Class 2 (Firm) compression garments should be worn after general or cosmetic surgery. Class 2 compression garments will reduce recovery time and allow you to achieve the best post-op results. Garments are available for a wide range of procedures, such as breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and liposuction.
- Pressure level: 17 mmHg - 22 mmHg
- Class 2 compression also aids in the prevention of varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, and supports the vascular system.
- It’s handy to have a spare when the other is in the wash!
- Free Shipping for orders over $100