The JOBST Anti-Embolism Ted Style Socks are specifically designed for wear during long periods of inactivity. Featuring an open toe and gentle graduated compression, they can be worn during and after surgery or hospital stays. A great choice for those at risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis.
JOBST® Anti-Embolism Ted Style Socks
or 4 fortnightly payments of $18.75 with More info
Not happy? No problem.
We want you to love your products and we offer credit coupon or exchange on change of mind or incorrect orders.
- We want you to love your products and we offer credit coupon or exchange on change of mind or incorrect orders
- 60 day returns on change of mind or incorrect orders
- Free 7 day returns on faulty items
- Check out our Returns Policy for more information
- If you have any issue with your order, simply reach out to our friendly support team for assistance
Anti-Embolism TED (Light) compression stockings are designed to be worn when immobile for long periods of time. TED stockings are ideal when bedridden after surgery, illness, or injury.
- Pressure level: Light
- TED socks and stockings should not be used as a replacement for Class 1 or Class 2 stockings after surgery.
- It’s handy to have a spare when the other is in the wash!
- Free Shipping for orders over $100