SRC Pregnancy Leggings are Recommended by health care professionals for reducing pain and increased pelvic back support. Anatomical panels provide consistent gentle medical grade compression.
SRC Pregnancy Tights provide a comfortable compression and can be worn as activewear or shapewear. SRC women’s compression leggings feature a proprietary luxurious fabric and breathable power mesh ning which are designed and tested specifically for SRC garments.
These high performance fabric panels are cut in multiple planes to provide multi-directional stretch performance which means that SRC compression garments retain their stretch and strength characteristics longer than leading sports performance brands.
- lightweight breathable fabric provides superior comfort.
- Increases mobility and pelvic muscle function.
- Specialised fabric construction technology.
The SRC maternity support leggings can help with:
- Reducing pregnancy related lower back pain
- Pelvic Instability and Pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- mild Varicose veins (see notes below)
- Vulval varicosities
- Reduce symptoms of incontinence
- Women with mobity and stability issues
- Women wanting to continue working andor exercising during pregnancy
- Graduated compression during air travel
SRC Pregnancy leggings have a gentle level of graduated compression in the legs. These are suitable for women with mild varicose veins or swelling. This product will not provide enough compression to moderate or severe varicose veins of the legs.
Women often complain that wearing a grade 2 or 3 compression stocking for long periods can be difficult due to they becoming hot and tight. The SRC legging was designed with a specific level of compression so that women can wear their compression stockings under the SRC legging for a number of hours during the day.
Once the compression stockings have been removed the SRC legging will continue to provide mild graduated compression so the benefit of having worn the stockings is not lost.
80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
Hand wash or gentle cycle in (Bodyment Delight Cotton Machine Wash Bag) in Warm water using a mild soap. Air dry or low heat tumble dry. Do not Dry Clean. Do not Tumble Dry. Do not Iron.