The Marena Women’s Active Leggings are a surgical grade sports compression garment.
The women’s active leggings are ideal for a variety of activities. Ideal for multiple sports and exercise and comfortable for everyday wear.
These active leggings available in black only, improve muscle control, stimulate the lymphatic system to help remove toxins and reduces soreness while protecting the arms.
The leggings are approximately 20mmHg compression and are ideal for pedema. To maximise comfort and prevent any restriction to circulation, the bottom hem of the leggings have a clean cut finish.
Therefore, you will have targeted medical grade compression. Black only.
- Suitable for wear every day.
- Provides medical grade compression to assist with and improve blood circulation, reduce soreness and aid recovery.
- Provides support for more comfort.
- Garment has been treated with an antimicrobial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids allowing faster return to your normal routine.
- The antimicrobial treatment also helps prevent growth of bacteria that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features clean cut finish on the hems
- It is breathable, lightweight and open weave.
- Designed with comfort and performance in mind.
- Constructed with a high performance fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Patented Compression Fabric.
- Bariatric Surgery, Body Contouring, Calf Implant, Cellulite Treatment, Fat Transfer, Liposculpture, Liposuction, Mini Lift, Mini Tummy Tuck, Mummy Makeover, SculpSure, Skin Removal Surgery, Thighplasty, … See more…
- Cycling, Edema, Hematoma, Hernia, Hypermobility, Lipedema, Post-Partum, Running, Seroma, Training, triathlon, Weight Management, Yoga, … See more…
Turn you garment inside out before washing. Hand wash or gentle cycle in (Bodyment Delight Cotton Machine Wash Bag) in Warm water using a mild soap. Air dry or low heat tumble dry. Do not Dry Clean. Do not Tumble Dry. Do not Iron.