The Sigvaris Cotton Pantyhose are designed to keep you cool and comfortable. The medical grade graduated compression assists with circulation and minimises swelling.
Sigvaris Cotton Pantyhose
or 4 fortnightly payments of $58.75 with More info
Not happy? No problem.
We want you to love your products and we offer credit coupon or exchange on change of mind or incorrect orders.
- We want you to love your products and we offer credit coupon or exchange on change of mind or incorrect orders
- 60 day returns on change of mind or incorrect orders
- Free 7 day returns on faulty items
- Check out our Returns Policy for more information
- If you have any issue with your order, simply reach out to our friendly support team for assistance
Class 1 (Med) medical-grade graduated compression increases blood flow and circulation, reduces swelling, and eases aching legs. Class 1 compression is ideal to wear when travelling long distances. It is safe during pregnancy and reduces the risk of developing spider veins and stretch marks.
- Pressure level: 12 mmHg - 22 mmHg
- Class 1 (Med) medical-grade graduated compression aids in the prevention of varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, and supports the vascular system.
Class 2 (Firm) medical-grade graduated compression treats more serious conditions such as post-surgical swelling, deep vein thrombosis, and leg ulcers. Class 2 (Firm) compression garments should be worn after general or cosmetic surgery. Class 2 compression garments will reduce recovery time and allow you to achieve the best post-op results. Garments are available for a wide range of procedures, such as breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and liposuction.
- Pressure level: 17 mmHg - 22 mmHg
- Class 2 compression also aids in the prevention of varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, and supports the vascular system.
- It’s handy to have a spare when the other is in the wash!
- Free Shipping for orders over $100